Grilled Lamb Chops with Balsamic Mushrooms
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: Serves 4
4 lamb racks (4 chops per rack)
salt and pepper
3 Tbsp canola oil
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp butter
2 cups cremini mushrooms (stems removed and sliced)
1 Tbsp garlic, minced
4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Season both sides of the lamb with salt and pepper.
2. In large sauté pan, over medium high heat, add canola oil and brown both sides of lamb.
3. Remove lamb from sauté pan and place on a sheet pan. Bake in oven for 7 minutes per side. For medium rare the internal temperature should reach 140°.
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and salt and black pepper to taste. Stir occasionally until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 8 more minutes.
Serve mushrooms with roasted lamb and seasonal vegetables.
Heads up: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we may receive a small commission which helps us to keep drinking more wine. Cheers!