- 2/3 c orange marmalade
- 1/3 c rice vinegar
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 lbs fresh salmon fillets, washed and towel-dried
- fresh sliced scallion
* Note: If salmon fillets are too large for Ziplock bag use a marinating dish
- In a gallon-size Ziplock bag add the first 9 ingredients. Seal and mush with hand until blended. Add salmon and marinate for one hour.
- Heat grill to medium high. Remove salmon from marinade and reserve marinade. Place salmon on heavy duty aluminum foil skin side down. Trim aluminum foil with scissors to outline salmon fillet.
- Place on barbecue, aluminum foil side down, and spoon reserved marinade on top of salmon. Cover grill and cook for 7 to 10 minutes until salmon is opaque and flakey.
- Remove from the grill and use a spatula remove salmon from foil. The skin should stick to foil. Garnish with scallions.
Heads up: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we may receive a small commission which helps us to keep drinking more wine. Cheers!
This content was brought to you by Southwest Wine Guide. If you enjoyed this post, please share it!
Interested in an article or review of your product or destination on Southwest Wine Guide? Here’s our Sample & Review Policy guidelines.
Do you have an idea for a story? Is there something you’d like to learn more about? Contact us with your suggestions. Cheers!